Ever wonder what the most powerful leaders, business execs and celebrities keep on their desks? Well, we’re about to tell you. Our biweekly “What’s on My Desk” feature will take a look inside the offices and at the desks of the world’s most influential power players.
Todd Chapman is President & CEO of JMA Ventures, a full service real estate investment and development firm with quite an impressive roster of clients. As President & CEO, he oversees a portfolio that includes San Francisco’s Waterbar, Epic Roasthouse and the Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square, in addition to several other properties in Sacramento and Lake Tahoe. With such a prestigious portfolio of retail, commercial and resort properties, Todd Chapman is a busy man indeed. He has handled in excess of $1 billion of real estate sales, acquisitions and financings for both JMA and other clients in his career. He lets Haute Living in on what he keeps nearby to get the job done.
2. An advertisement for the Constellation Residences at Northstar, a JMA residence property in Lake Tahoe.
3. Marketing proposal for the Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square, a private residence club in San Francisco.
4. Brochure from HKS, one of our architectural partners, showcasing the inclusion of JMA’s mountain resorts in Condé Nast Traveler.
5. The proforma for Hotel Avery, a proposed boutique hotel on the banks of the Truckee River.
6. San Jose Sharks tickets. As someone who comes from a long line of hockey players, I’m a season holder of Sharks tickets.
7. A photo of my children from a few years ago. From left: Logan, Avery and Auggie.
8. F.A.C.E.S. plaque that I received for contributing to the charitable foundation supporting autism research.