Ever wonder what the most powerful leaders, business execs and celebrities keep on their desks? Well, we’re about to tell you. Our biweekly “What’s on my Desk” feature will take a look inside the offices and at the desks of the world’s most influential power players.
Next up is Haute 100 lister and CEO of Prestige Imports, Brett David. Here, David gives us a look at the essential items that he keeps on his desk at all times:
- Iphone/ Blackberry: I always stay in constant communication, which might back fire when it becomes a 24/7 nature of the business. What can I say? I have a thing for Apples and Berries.
- Blackbook: One tool any car dealer keeps by his side to know the parameters of all different types of cars from make to model.
- Candle: with a constant flow of people coming in and out, it’s always great to come into a proper sent and smell. Gas fumes sometimes burn the brain.
- Dupont Magazine: This is a symbol in the automotive industry. Dupont has been around since the beginning of Prestige Imports and one of the first advertisers in the auto book. AU79 is the most exclusive project we do and Dupont stands behind us, hence the cover.
- AU79 Chart: New AU79 is not only a Lamborghini project, but it comes with a short film done by Cinemotive. A short film to debut soon, stay tuned.
- Make your Move Book: inspiration is one of the things that keeps me motivated to always expand my knowledge and outlook in this hectic day and age. Proper leadership skills are passed from generation to generation and in today’s time, people tend to lack.
- Silver Pagani- After launching the AU79 we are bringing an exclusive brand to the East coast and will be the only dealer on our coast to acquire this performance piece of machinery, the Pagani Huayra. The silver piece was given as a girl from Aguero Pagani himself.
- Chair: this is a special design that was inspired by the RECARRO brand. This chair forms to my back like a high performance sports car we sell. Believe it or not this chair has started more conversations and sold more cars than I would have imagined…but a chair is just a chair.
- Irv David name plate: My father’s name plate next to mine is not only the most important item in my office but in the dealership. I am blessed to have the opportunity to sit behind the desk to continue his legacy. This is my father’s success and not mine. I will never forget his legacy and this name will never leave any desk I sit behind.