Forbes has released their list of the world’s top money-making models and, once again, Gisele Bundchen is at the top.
In fact, the Brazilian stunner earns quadruple the amount of her competitors, raking in $35.8 million more than English rose Kate Moss, who’s the second-highest earner.
Of Bündchen’s success, chief marketing officer of Limited Brands Ed Razek says: “The [models] that are coming up, their model for excellence is Gisele. They’re looking at her and saying ‘that’s what I want to shoot for.”
Endorsing brands like Pantene, Esprit and Versace helped her to secure that number one spot; she also topped the list in 2010, but earned $20 million less.
1. Gisele Bündchen: $45 million
2. Kate Moss: $9.2 million
3. Natalia Vodianova: $8.6 million
4. Adriana Lima: $7.3 million
5. Doutzen Kroes: $6.9 million
6. Alessandra Ambrosio: $6.6 million
7. Miranda Kerr: $4 million
8. Lara Stone: $3.8 million
9. Carolyn Murphy: $3.5 million
10. Candice Swanepoel: $3.1 million