Despite the brisk, albeit mild winter air sweeping through the Bay area, the date for one the 2012 Pebble Beach Concours has been released! Time to plan what to buy from S/S 2012 and bid on a house on the 17 mile drive. Most importantly, it’s time to purchase the tickets for a weekend heralding automotive luxury
Once a year the beautiful natural setting of Pebble Beach Resorts plays host to one of the most competitive events in the automotive world: the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance. The 2012 Pebble Beach Concours takes place on August 19 and features: Cars of the Maharajas, Mercer, Fiat, Saoutchik Coachwork, Sport Customs, German Motorcycles.
Club d’Elegance and General Admission tickets are now available here:
CLUB D’ELEGANCE TICKETS:
Club d’Elegance tickets are $600 and include:
* VIP Patron Badge (your credential to get into the Concours on Aug. 19)
* Concours Program
* Concours Poster signed by the poster artist
* The 2012 dash plaque specially designed for each Concours entry
* Other Commemorative Gifts
* VIP Parking (one pass per group)
* Shuttle Service from Club tent at Equestrian Center to and from show field
* Full Buffet Breakfast, served from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
* Elegant Buffet Lunch, served from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
* Sponsored Premium Wines
* Cash Bar
* Executive Restrooms
* Coat and Package Check
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS
General Admission tickets are $200 if purchased in advance and $250 on Concours Sunday and include:
* Entry Badge
* Shuttle Service
* Concours Event Program