To commemorate the 200th anniversary of Mexico on Sept. 16, renowned watchmaker Richard Mille is introducing the limited edition RM 011 DLC Titanium Mexico. This masterpiece juxtaposes the country’s national colors with the designer’s popular flyback chronograph.
The limited edition’s green inner bezel, white indicators and red crown reflect the colors of Mexico’s national flag, and the red numeral “10” represents the number of pieces made in this exclusive limited edition piece.
Some of the celebrated features include a skeletonized automatic winding movement with adjustable rotor geometry, 60-minute countdown timer, 12-hour totalizer, annual calendar and oversize date and month.
Technical specifications of the RM 011 DLC Titanium Mexico
- Skeletonized automatic winding movement
- Dimensions: 50.00 mm X 40.00 mm X 16.15 mm
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, month display between four and five o’clock, oversize date display at 12 o’clock, flyback chronograph, annual calendar, 60-minute countdown timer and 12-hour totalizer
- Rotor with variable geometry
- Power reserve: 55 hours (without chronograph running)
- Water resistant to 50 meters or 164 feet
- Limited edition of 10 pieces
- Retail price: $90,000
For more information, visit Westime Los Angeles, 10800 W. Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, Calif., 310.470.1388, www.westime.com.